Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I, I bought a freezer nearly 2 years ago, I want to ask you

Customer Question

Hello, I
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: hello, I bought a freezer nearly 2 years ago, I want to ask you why all the plastic that is in the freezer is damaged and such bad quality. where could I complain about this? sometimes cheap freezers last longer then the most expensive, and someone told me it doesn’t cover by guarantee
JA: What's the brand and model of your freezer?
Customer: AEG
JA: How long has this been going on with your AEG freezer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nearly 2 years
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I didn’t tried nothing . Someone told me it’s not cover by guarantee
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.
Good Morning 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

I am really sorry that you have such a problem. Regarding warranty and complaints, you need to call the manufacturer's service department. Here is the free phone number for that: 03445 611 611

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
File attached (Q74M7S3)
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

Have you read my last messages?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
My grandma fridge is still not broken but mine is already broken, all the shelves are cracked. What type plastic do you use for a AEG freeze
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

Es tut mir wirklich leid, dass Sie ein solches Problem haben. In Bezug auf Garantie und Beschwerden müssen Sie die Serviceabteilung des Herstellers anrufen. Hier ist die kostenlose Telefonnummer dafür: 03445 611 611

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I called them . Lady told me she will send complained form . But she didn’t send
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

Okay then, you'll have to wait for the forms. I can only advise you on how to repair it yourself. Unfortunately, I have no authority over guarantees and goodwill.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
How much to replace ?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.

All defective ones should of course be replaced.