Pete itpeter
Pete itpeter,
Experience:  dasdasd
30970729

Model: AR02, Model AR02, Series DM001, the on/off switch has

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: Model: AR02
JA: Who makes your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Model AR02, Series DM001, the on/off switch has stopped working, can I get a replacement and if so, how much.
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It has been playing up for a few weeks and today I tried to use it and it will not start.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I am sure it is the switch and just wanted to know if it can be replaced? Do you want the Serial number?
Expert:  Pete itpeter replied 18 days ago.
Hello, I am Pete and I'll be happy to assist you today.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I await your responce

You can get a replacement on/off switch for your Gtech AirRam AR02 vacuum cleaner through a local AirRam dealer, or from www.partsmaster.co.uk or by calling 0800(###) ###-####or online at https://www.gtech.co.uk/contact-us

Does that completely answer your question? Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or if anything in this answer was unclear, and I will be happy to help.

Hi, just following up on your question - please let me know if you have any further questions about this and I'll be more than happy to help :) Have a great day, Pete.