James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have just purchased your magnifica machine and think I

Customer Question

I have just purchased your magnifica machine and think I have put my coffee beans in the wrong place
JA: What specific appliance does this involve?
Customer: Delongi magnifica coffee machine
JA: How long has this been going on with your coffee maker? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It’s new I’m trying to use for the first time
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: If I’ve put my coffee beans in the wrong place what do I do
Expert:  James replied 18 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today. Sorry to hear your having issues, please stand by while I look into the problem for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

Expert:  James replied 18 days ago.

Which compartment have you placed the coffee beans?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
You took so long to answer I’ve sorted it out thank you
Expert:  James replied 18 days ago.

Without the information requested I can only provide generic advice at this time, but happy to elaborate once you provide the additional info. For now I hope you find this initial guidance useful.

Where beans have been inserted into the wrong compartment you can remove the components and tip it upside down and tap it to remove the beans from the incorrect section and then the unit should work as normal, the only time issues occur are where the beans get wet as they wont come out of the compartment easily

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you are happy for the question to be closed there is no need to reply (as this will reopen the question), however do let me know if you have any follow up questions.