Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Is about my washing machine When is starts spining it trips

Customer Question

Hi is about my washing machine When is starts spining it trips my power off
JA: Is your washer top or front loading? How old is it?
Customer: 2years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i tried to empty the small container , was nothing there
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: it make a small noise when it starts to spin and after trips the power off
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.
Good Night 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

This problem can be caused if you have a faulty motor or heater. Has the appliance been very noisy during the spin cycle lately?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Nice to meet you
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I have a integrated Beko
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Beko WTIK72151 Integrated 7Kg Washing Machine with 1200 rpm - White
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
No at all
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

Okay, then describe to me exactly when the fuse is triggered. For example, if you switch on the appliance now and then start a programme, from how many minutes will it be triggered?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Well is taking the water, and exactly when it start to spin, makes a small noise and trips the power
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Like something is blocking it
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

Okay then, the motor has caused this problem. You will most likely need a new engine. Do you want to repair it yourself or book a repair? I could give you further instructions accordingly.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
How much will it cost me a reapir?
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Repair
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

Depending on the service company, the repair would cost between 150-280 Pounds.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I see, no thank you. I might have to buy a new one.Thank you for your help
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

Okay

Please and I wish you very good luck and success in doing so. You can write a message again at any time. I am always at your disposal. You can always take my help. You are always welcome to JustAnswer.co.uk