James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a Kelvinator Fridge, MRT 216 NEDO KEL, LA 63908517, I

Customer Question

I have a Kelvinator Fridge
JA: Do you know the model of your Kelvinator fridge? How old is it?
Customer: MRT 216 NEDO KEL
JA: How long has this been going on with your Kelvinator refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: LA 63908517
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I need some rubbers for seal which are badly worn
Expert:  James replied 17 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today. Sorry to hear your having issues, please stand by while I look into the problem for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

Expert:  James replied 17 days ago.

To confirm its the door seals you require?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
are the rubbers still available for this model ?###-##-####215608903 60 GERBA
Expert:  James replied 17 days ago.

The seals went obsolete over 5 years ago, so the only option now would be to look at generic seals such as the ones here

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you are happy for the question to be closed there is no need to reply (as this will reopen the question), however do let me know if you have any follow up questions.