Mace2012
Mace2012, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  At your service..
68179415

We need to fit a new integrated door to a Siemens xli1240

Customer Question

We need to fit a new integrated door to a Siemens xli1240 washing machine. As it’s quite old we’ve lost the instructions . Can you advise ?
JA: Is your Siemens washer top or front loading? How old is it?
Customer: Front and 12yrs old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Siemens washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 2 weeks. Tried fitting it
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Just need instructions for fitting an integrated door on this model
Expert:  Mace2012 replied 17 days ago.

Good day,

You have reached justanswer.co.uk., an independent paid question and answer platform that matches experts in various skills to customers. Offers for calls are just automated adverts; you can discard them if you are happy for a typed response (and do not want to pay the additional fee). Hope we can resolve it quickly via type response.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your appliance today. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your appliance. I understand how frustrating that can be.

Expert:  Mace2012 replied 17 days ago.

To help me better assist you, please provide complete model number (E-Nr) 

EXAMPLE: WOT24257EE/01

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
WXLI1240GB/18
Expert:  Mace2012 replied 17 days ago.

Perfect. Thank you for this, please bear with me whilst I look into this for you.

Expert:  Mace2012 replied 17 days ago.

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question, please visit the link below.

Should you need anything else , I remain at your disposal.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I have those instructions but they don’t include how to fit an integrated door
Expert:  Mace2012 replied 17 days ago.

I'm sorry to hear that, I would suggest to best contact appliance's manufacturer due to the information regarding internal components of your products is not available on it's manual,as these can often be linked to technical bulletins that only your authorized service network has access to. Alternatively, please contact 0344(###) ###-####and a member of customer service will assist you further with your query.

Expert:  Mace2012 replied 17 days ago.

this might help for the meantime. please watch the video below and let me know what happen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vXRiYqw8AI

Expert:  Mace2012 replied 17 days ago.

Should you need anything else , I remain at your disposal. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a favorite Expert. You’ll have the option to do that on your “My Questions” page if you choose to rate our interaction or type @ followed by my name in your next chat.

Thanks for reaching justanswer.com.uk

Have a nice day