Tim JA
Tim JA, Customer Service
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

How can i clear E5 off my appliance, 3years, for 2 weeks

Customer Question

How can i clear E5 off my appliance
JA: Who makes your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: 3years
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: for 2 weeks now
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: not for now
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.
Good Morning 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

First of all, please write me the manufacturer and model number of your appliance so that I have an overview. Is this a washing machine or a dishwasher? Depending on the appliance and manufacturer, the error number may change. Accordingly, I can give you the correct instructions.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Air Condition
Manufacturer : Midea / Turkey
model number
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

I'm really sorry but this is not my professional air conditioner. I will release the request again so that an experienced expert can help you. I wish you the best of luck.

Expert:  Tim JA replied 17 days ago.

Good afternoon, and welcome to the Technical section in Just Answer, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches customers' questions to experts in various skills. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear of your appliance problem.

So that I can give you accurate guidance, please let me know the exact model number.

Expert:  Tim JA replied 17 days ago.

If you're not sure of the model, please attach a photo so that I can identify it - see the following guidance on attaching photos:

https://www.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert