James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

My dishwasher seems to have gone out of sync. We have

Customer Question

My dishwasher seems to have gone out of sync. We have stopped and started it several times, but the tablet stays in the container, untouched.
JA: What's the brand and model of your dishwasher? How old is it?
Customer: It's a neff,don't know the model. It's probably a few years old. We have been in the house 4 years and it was here when we moved in. Model isSM6P1F
JA: The Appliance Technician can help you find the model number for your dishwasher; I'll connect you shortly. How long has this been going on with your Neff dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Problem started yesterday since my husband added something after the wash had started. We have stopped the machine then restarted after an interval. It's continuously beeping,as though the wash is finished
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Can't think of anything
Expert:  James replied 18 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today. Sorry to hear your having issues, please stand by while I look into the problem for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

Expert:  James replied 18 days ago.

Where the tablet is not being dispensed its likely the actuator for the soap draw has failed and needs replaced.

You can source a replacement part here but will need the full ENR number to look up the exact part, its typically around £30.

Where you do not want to strip down the door and replace the part yourself you can use a firm such as here to arrange repair

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you are happy for the question to be closed there is no need to reply (as this will reopen the question), however do let me know if you have any follow up questions.