Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

How can I fix an e19 error code on a neff dishwasher, I

Customer Question

How can I fix an e19 error code on a neff dishwasher
JA: What happened just before your Neff dishwasher displayed this message?
Customer: I filled it up, put in the dishwash tablet, and set the wash to go and closed the door The light on the outside at the bottom went on for a very short time, and then stopped and the cycle stopped. There is water in the bottom of the dishwasher that hasn't drained
JA: How long has this been going on with your Neff dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I tried to reset it, but the sme thing happened. After that I haven't tried anything
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Don't think so
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 13 days ago.
Good Morning 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.

Sorry, I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I am sorry that you faced this problem!

Meaning of the error:

The control has recognized an error in the inlet via the heat exchanger. The DC outlet valve (blue plug) may not open or its electrical values are incorrect (setpoint approx. 7.5kOhm). But ATTENTION: The outlet valve was available in different versions! Older models (up to the end of 2015) had an AC outlet valve (pink plug) and the setpoint here is around 2.2kOhm. It may be that the heat exchanger is defective or the lower valve is defective. That has to be professionally measured and checked once. It's not very easy. It can also be that the valve just got stuck or the plug does not get any contact. Here is a video guide for you as an overview. https://youtu.be/QE8isqZ6KUQ

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

With best regards,

Erdal