canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Plumber
Experience:  Plumber
64367226

Problem with GTech Hylite 2. Still under guarantee until

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: Problem with GTech Hylite 2. Still under guarantee until August.
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Hylite 2 Model 165A0005. Order No, (###) ###-#### Have taken brush bar out to clean. 2 small silver washers fell out. tried to put brush bar back which I have, The appliance is picking up
JA: How long has this been going on with your washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: but leaving lines on the carpet. Silver washers weren't put back in because couldn't remember where they came from. It is a carpet hoover not a washer.Sorry if I am confusing you. Wondered if you could explain where the small washers belong in the hoover.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Thank you. That is the only problem. If necessary we live in Aldercroft Road so could pop in your premises.
Expert:  canuck the pro replied 13 days ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I have been in the repair field for over 20 years. I am sorry you are having issues with your Hoover vacuum. I will be glad to help you today.

I'm happy to help you decide if you need to get your appliance professionally repaired or if you can manage the repair yourself. However, sometimes it takes me time to type out a more extended response; please be patient!

Unfortunately, if the brush bar came apart and the washers came out, then the brush bar will require replacement. If you disassembled the brush head and the washers came out, then you will have to contact the manufacturer for a parts breakdown diagram to find where the washers are meant to be installed.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Thank you. Will consider

You are most welcome. 

Do you have any additional questions or concerns?

You are very welcome.

Please contact me if anything changes or if you need to chat further!

You can add me to your favorites from the "My Questions" page, and if you start the question with the words "For canuck the pro," that will request me.

I surely want to be your go-to expert. Maybe I can tell you some household things that might be helpful. How to flush your water heater, maintain your dishwasher, or anything else that would be helpful to you. Thank you so much for allowing me to help with this today.