Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My washing machine is flashing the locked symbol and I can’t

Customer Question

My washing machine is flashing the locked symbol and I can’t get it off
JA: What happened just before your washer displayed this message?
Customer: Nothing unusual
JA: How long has this been going on with your washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: First time. Turned it off at the switch for a few minutes. Didn’t work
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 18 days ago.
Good Afternoon 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 18 days ago.

Can you describe what symbols you see on the control panel or display? Or send me a photo of it so I can examine it. You have a place below the right side of the message box where you can attach photos.

Here is a link how it is described how you can send photos.

https://www.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
File attached (L42P65S)
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
It is a bosh ecosilence drive serie 4 washing machine
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 18 days ago.

You must hold down two buttons at the same time. Once the spin key and Finished in key Hold these two keys down for at least 3-5 seconds. After that, the key symbol should disappear from the screen.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
It worked ! Thank you.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 18 days ago.

Great, I'm glad they made it. I am pleased that you have saved high technician costs. I hope that you will be happy with this device for a very long time. I want them to be happy with me. You can write a message again at any time. I am always at your disposal. You can always ask for my help. You are always welcome at JustAnswer.co.uk