Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

How can I change the bulb for am owen siemens, one second, I

Customer Question

How can I change the bulb for am owen siemens, one second
JA: Do you know the model of your Siemens lighting? How old is it?
Customer: I have to copy the model:Hb84e562B/39 finally
JA: How long has this been going on with your Siemens lighting? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I didn’t find on the internet
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I tried to change, but the metal protection can’t be removed to access it
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.
Good Afternoon 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

Please give me a few minutes. I will send you a link with the instruction manual where it is explained in detail how to replace it.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

Here is a link with the operating instructions as a PDF. Please open to page 13. It is explained to you in great detail.

https://media3.bsh-group.com/Documents/9000773699_B.pdf

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
This is not the right manual
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

I have used the information you gave me with the model again to find the right instructions.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
The bulb is behind the metal, and the metal protection can’t be removed
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I’m in the train now
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

Please give me more information about the oven or send me a photo of the area where you want to change the bulb.