Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

What does Loc mean on my Hoover tumble dryer pleass. About 4

Customer Question

What does Loc mean on my Hoover tumble dryer pleass.
JA: Do you know the model of your Hoover dryer? How old is it?
Customer: About 4 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hoover dryer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just now, switching off and on.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 13 days ago.
Good Afternoon 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 13 days ago.

This error message means that you have activated the child lock. Do you have the instruction manual at home? It describes in detail how to deactivate the child lock. It could be that you only need to press one button for 3 seconds or two buttons. There could be two buttons that have a key symbol underneath them. These two buttons must then be held down for 3-5 seconds.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I don't have the manual
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 13 days ago.

Can you send me a photo of your control panel and display when it is switched on so that I can check it? Below the message box you have a place where you can attach photos.