Tim JA
Tim JA, Customer Service
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I have a Bosch Exxcel under counter freezer and it needs a

I have a Bosch Exxcel under counter freezer and it needs a new set of 4 freezer drawers. ? are they available and if so how much please?
JA: Do you know the model of your Bosch freezer? How old is it?
Customer: can’t remember and I’m disabled so getting round and under it is difficult but it must be about 10 years and it still works fine but the drawers are a problem . Mrs Val XXXX   *****@******.***
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch freezer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: not tried anywhere else yet as also I’m a carer for my husband who has dementia and Parkinson’s so life here very hectic.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: don’t think so

Good afternoon, Mrs Val, and welcome to the Technical section in Just Answer, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches customers' questions to experts in various skills. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today.

So that I can give you accurate guidance, please let me know the exact model number of  your appliance.  This is the "E-Nr" number that's shown on the rating label, which is usually obscured by one of the drawers.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Sorry had to sort husband out. Had a quick look with a torch but no number evident .I will have to have a look through my files tonight but must sort husband out now. So sorry but being a carer and disabled myself is more than a 24/7job ! So will have to get back to you tomorrow if that is OK.

Yes of course.  There's no time pressure at all, so please reply when it's convenient for you.  The topic will stay open for as long as you need.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
All I need is some news 4 drawers for the bosch exxcel under counter freezer. 600 wide but will try and find the paperwork tonight can't right now sorry husband demanding attention! and it is just Val Hardy. Thank you for getting in touch so quickly.

I understand that you need drawers, but there can be subtle differences between models, and parts are listed according to model numbers, not model names.

As I said, there's no rush.  I will reply tomorrow as soon as I can, but please understand taht if there's a delay it would only be because I'm not online at the time.

Good morning, I haven't heard back from you yet. Without the requested information, I can only give you a fairly general answer. I hope it is helpful.

The next step is to call the Customer Service number in the manual for your appliance. If you don't have the manual then I can attach it here for you.

If you can respond with more details, I can be more specific and likely add more information for you.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Thank you for your assistance but after looking at prices of drawers forctge freezer we have decided to buy a new Freezer ans price of drawers and delivery costs over half price of a new one. Sorry for any inconvenience . Mrs Val Hardy

Good afternoon Mrs Hardy.

For an old appliance that's a good decision, as you'll get a brand new appliance and a full warranty.  I suggest that you look out for promotions where the manufacturer is offering an extended warranty on condition that you register the purchase.  This is a good way of extending the lifespan of the product.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Thank you Tim we have ordered a new Hotpoint freezer today and it is coming Thursday. We agreed with you. Thank you for your help.

You're very welcome.  Have a good week and I hope you're pleased with the new freezer when it arrives :-)