Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Show nerf settings please for fridge freezer, i year lost

Customer Question

Show nerf settings please for fridge freezer
JA: What's the brand and model of your fridge? How old is it?
Customer: i year lost book
JA: How long has this been going on with your refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: moving the temp gauge up and down now reading 4 and i but the fridge now has lists of frost on back pannell
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: the model has fa no frost draw but it is freezing uo
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.
Good Morning 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

I can send you a link with the operating instructions. However, I need the exact manufacturer and model number of your appliance. When you open the door, you should find a type plate on the door frame. If not, there should be a type plate on the back wall.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Sorry not on the door
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

Then it is possible that a type plate is attached to the rear wall.