Mace2012
Mace2012, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  At your service..
68179415

Where can I get my Panasonic Lumix camera fixed the zoom

Customer Question

Where can I get my Panasonic Lumix camera fixed the zoom doesn't respond
JA: Do you know the model of your Panasonic appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Dmctz70
Not sure how old exactly more than 5 years
JA: How long has this been going on with your Panasonic appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just started to be frozen but it may have had intermittent issues in past which resolved themselves
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Turns on ok to mid zoom but doesn't then zoom in and out
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I'm in the UK
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Near Norwich
Expert:  Mace2012 replied 12 days ago.

Good day,

You have reached justanswer.co.uk., an independent paid question and answer platform that matches experts in various skills to customers. Offers for calls are just automated adverts; you can discard them if you are happy for a typed response (and do not want to pay the additional fee). Hope we can resolve it quickly via type response.

My name is ***** ***** Support Technician with over 10 years of experience, and I will assist you with your appliance today. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your appliance. I understand how frustrating that can be.Please bear with me whilst I look into this for you.

Expert:  Mace2012 replied 12 days ago.

is there is something jamming the lens?

Expert:  Mace2012 replied 12 days ago.

Furthermore, please try full reset for the camera, from the setup menu then reset

or  try to remove the batteries from the camera for 2 minutes and then back.

Expert:  Mace2012 replied 12 days ago.

However, if problem do not resolve and I have give all possible trouble shooting steps in this case the unit will need to be inspected by a service center to make it easier I have located the nearest one to you with the below details at http://panasonic.dkavs.co.uk/. Alternatively, please ring on  01293 406 850 to book a repair.

Expert:  Mace2012 replied 12 days ago.

Should you need anything else , I remain at your disposal. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a favorite Expert. You’ll have the option to do that on your “My Questions” page if you choose to rate our interaction or type @ followed by my name in your next chat.

Thanks for reaching justanswer.com.uk

Have a nice day

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Nothing wrong with your initial reply but setting up a recurring monthly payment schedule against my paypal account and taking payment within 5 days of setting it up was not appreciated. I have now received a refund for initial £30 payment (thanks) but I didn't appreciate "just answer" policy. I rather make a payment for specific advice as and when I need it.
Expert:  Mace2012 replied 6 days ago.

I appreciate you sharing your thought with us. I understand how frustrating it must have been. 

To inquire about payments, refund, cancellation and other related to those questions, please contact Customer Care  or visit at https://www.justanswer.com/help/.

I can only provide technical assistance.