Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My hotpoint fz150 freezer has stopped freezing and flashing

Customer Question

My hotpoint fz150 freezer has stopped freezing and flashing hazard light
JA: How old is your Hotpoint freezer?
Customer: About 9 years
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hotpoint freezer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: For teo days now. I have reset the freezer, but results
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 18 days ago.
Good Morning 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Ok
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 18 days ago.

You may have problems with the thermostat, fan or compressor. This can happen if the unit is too close to the wall and not well ventilated. If the appliance does not cool down, switch off the appliance for at least 4 hours. After 4 hours, switch on again and try again. After resetting, the cooling should be restored within 1 hour.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I prefer messages
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Ok. I will try that
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 18 days ago.
Ok please good luck and success