Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My Bosch Vario Perfect machine will not pump out and the

Customer Question

My Bosch Vario Perfect machine will not pump out and the emergency drainage hose will not drain the machine and there is a full load in the machine
JA: Do you know the model of your Bosch appliance? How old is it?
Customer: which number is ***** , there are several
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It started playing up yesterday and I drained the machine as the emergency drainage hose worked then . 11i put the machine on this morning and now we have the problem
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Yes , how Do I drain the machine when the emergency drain hose does not work
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.
Good Morning 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

You can also screw on the round cover for the lint filter at the bottom when you open the service flap. Of course, you must have enough towels on the floor to avoid flooding.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Bosch Vario Perfect Bosch washing machine WAQ283SOGB
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
3 0r ER-NR.WAQ283S0GB/15FD940309470
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.