Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Just received our 58” Digihome Tv. Bought via Studio opened

Customer Question

Just received our 58” Digihome Tv. Bought via Studio opened it to install only to find the screen smashed. Contacted Studio who are collecting . Unfortunately they have no more stock and I would really like one. Please can u help. I hasten to add it was delivered by 1 young man. (2 man job !!!)
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Brand new. Digihome58”. 58292UHDHDR. Only just received yesterday
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Please read the message. This is brand new. Got delivered yesterday. Unpacked 30 mins ago. Screen is shattered. Got from Studio. They have no more stock but I would like one
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Have you any in stock. Please would love one
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 12 days ago.
Good Morning 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 12 days ago.

I can advise you on how to repair the screen yourself. But if you want to make a claim under your warranty or for damage, you will need to contact the service centre. I cannot book a warranty or repair appointment. You have to call with your personal contact details and make an appointment. Here is the free service number for that: 01935 805101

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
sorry I contacted the online service because we had just had our 58” Digihome Tv only to find the screen shattered I contacted the place where orders from only to find they have no more stock. Only asked online where I could get one from they forwarded me to you. Just need a 58” Digihome Smart Tv please
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 12 days ago.

It is not a problem at all. You can also call this number I just gave you and try to order exactly the same TV. I can only advise you on how to repair it yourself if you wish.