James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I bought a Spotclean pro heat last week Used it once It

Hi I bought a Spotclean pro heat last week Used it once It worked brilliantly Removed all spots & stains I then cleaned it and cannot get the guard to click back into place onto the brush head Don't want to force it in case it splits but it just won't click back on Help please
JA: What specific appliance does this involve?
Customer: Bex Bissell Spot Clean Pro Heat
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bissell? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It is new I have only used it once I have just tried to click the shield back into place but it just won't respond
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Not really I want to use it now but if I can't get the top back on the brush head it won't work

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today. Sorry to hear your having issues, please stand by while I look into the problem for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

Are you able to provide a picture of the part you can not re-fit?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Where do I send it
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Don’t worry I have fixed it
Glad to hear the issue has been resolved and you have clicked the guard back into place.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.

Have a great day, there is no need to reply back, however should you need further assistance please do come back to me.