Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a Blomberg dishwasher spray arms not turning, I’ve

I have a Blomberg dishwasher spray arms not turning, I’ve cleaned them thoroughly and the pipes they’re attached to, no joy, what do you think this might be
JA: Do you know the model of your Blomberg dishwasher? How old is it?
Customer: Ldv42244 and I think about 3 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Blomberg dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 1 week , cleaning all parts, removed spray arms and blew them out with an air compressor in case anything lodged same with pipes ,
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: water is still heating
Good Afternoon 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

With such problems, the circulation pump is usually blocked or defective, or the control board. Have you ever tried switching off the unit for at least 1 hour with the power supply on the wall also switched off? This will then generate a reset. If it still causes the same problem after the reset, then unfortunately the components I have written to you are faulty or defective.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Ok just as I thought thanks for your help

Please good luck and success