Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I tried to turn on my built in oven, it made a noise like it

I tried to turn on my built in oven, it made a noise like it was a fuse problem, and it won’t work now and the clock is off. I’ve checked the fuse box and all seems ok.
JA: What's the brand and model of your oven? How old is it?
Customer: Siemens HB13AB.50B, 9 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Siemens oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It happened yesterday evening. I can’t do anything as it’s completely dead.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The compact oven and microwave above it are working ok.
Good Afternoon 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

If you can no longer switch on the oven, there are several possible causes. It may be that there is a loose contact at the connection point. It is also possible that you have a problem with the main circuit board inside the appliance. Normally, the oven must be pulled out and checked at the connection point of the measuring device. You can also perform a reset by disconnecting the power supply from the wall for at least 1 hour.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
There are two switches that I presume are connected to my ovens. Should I switch the relevant one off for an hour and see what happens?

I can't know which fuse is for the oven. You need to know which one is suitable for it. Accordingly, you must switch it off for 1 hour.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Ok I’ve switched off the correct one. I’ll leave it for at least an hour and then try again. Thanks.

Okay I wish you very much success. You can write us a message again afterwards. I am at your disposal.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Unfortunately that didn’t work, switching off and on again after an hour. I guess I’ll have to find someone local to come and look at it.

It is really a pity that it did not work. It is your decision whether or not to book your technician. We can always message you again if you need information and I am always at your disposal.