Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My washing machine is flooding, Front loading, About half an

My washing machine is flooding
JA: Is your washer top or front loading? How old is it?
Customer: Front loading
JA: How long has this been going on with your washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: About half an hour
Have tried pressing pause then putting the temperature down from 95 (was giving it a clean) to 40
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Don't think so
Good Afternoon 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

Please tell me exactly what kind of problem you have. Are you unable to start the appliance or switch it on? What happens if you only start the spin and pump programme? Please give me more information so that I can give you the right advice.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
The washing machine was flooding when I had it at higher temperatures

If too much water has been filled in, then there is a very high probability that there is a problem with the main board or the pressure switch. If the water level has not been determined correctly, this error can also occur. Switch off the appliance and disconnect the power supply for at least 1 hour. Then switch on again and try the machine again at 90 or 60°.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Could I not wait until it is finished
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
The cycle is nearly finished so will wait and then switch it off

Yes, you can also wait and check whether the water is pumped out at the end. Then you can take out the laundry and test the appliance again.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I have not had a reply