Tim JA
Tim JA, Customer Service
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

The Water isn’t draining after a wash and fabric conditioner

Customer Question

The Water isn’t draining after a wash and fabric conditioner not dispensing
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: lts just under 2 years old and where do I find out the model?
JA: The Appliance Technician can help you find the model number; I'll connect you shortly. How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I’ve took everything out and cleaned it all, opened the drainage bit from the bottom and checked all pipes for blockages
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Expert:  Tim JA replied 16 days ago.

Good afternoon, and welcome to the Technical section in Just Answer, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches customers' questions to experts in various skills. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear of your washing machine problem. The model is given on the rating label that you'll see when you open the door.  Are you able to open it?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
File attached (MMVTM23)
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Can you see the photo I’ve sent ?
Expert:  Tim JA replied 16 days ago.

Yes I see it, thank you.

The first thing I suggest you do is follow the general troubleshooting advice when a machine doesn't drain.  The following video shows you how to do these steps.  If you can't pull the appliance out, then start with the pump filter and check that.  Before you put the filter cover back, let me know what you've found and I'll explain the next steps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxNRAMWDY2w