Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

The spray arms aren't turning on my zanussi dishwasher, The

Customer Question

The spray arms aren't turning on my zanussi dishwasher
JA: Do you know the model of your Zanussi dishwasher? How old is it?
Customer: The model of my zanussi dishwasher is an zanussi Electrolux, progress jetsystem ZSF 4143 and it is well over 10 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Zanussi dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It has being going on for about two weeks now, I have tried clearing out the filter and that hasn't worked
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: There is also a build up of water under the filter
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

Good Evening

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

It is possible that your end pump is blocked or defective. Have you already cleaned everything down in the pump sump?