canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Plumber
Experience:  Plumber
64367226

Serie 4 dishwasher showing E19, nothing just switched it on

Customer Question

Serie 4 dishwasher showing E19
JA: What happened just before your dishwasher displayed this message?
Customer: nothing just switched it on for wash
JA: How long has this been going on with your dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Few days. nothing happenening except code showing. switched off and Unplugged . switched back on still same,
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No this is what happened.
Expert:  canuck the pro replied 16 days ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I have been in the repair field for over 20 years. I am sorry you are having issues with your Bosch dishwasher. I will be glad to help you today.

I'm happy to help you decide if you need to get your appliance professionally repaired or if you can manage the repair yourself. However, sometimes it takes me time to type out a more extended response; please be patient!

The error indicates there is an inlet water valve fault. Unfortunately, the valve will require replacement.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I will wait for response. ty.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
How much is the valve from yourselves?
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I am quite happy to speak this way thru message. Ty.

Our service is advice only.

You would have to contact a local repair service.

I am only familiar with my area, so I would only be googling it and blindly recommending someone.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Thats great ty,

You are very welcome.

Please contact me if anything changes or if you need to chat further!

You can add me to your favorites from the "My Questions" page, and if you start the question with the words "For canuck the pro," that will request me.

I surely want to be your go-to expert. Maybe I can tell you some household things that might be helpful. How to flush your water heater, maintain your dishwasher, or anything else that would be helpful to you. Thank you so much for allowing me to help with this today.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
can I purchase valve from yourselves please

No. You will have to contact a local appliance parts supplier and order a replacement using the dishwasher model number.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Thank you very much.

You are most welcome.