Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Unable to start load as showing ‘0’ and locked, Bosch

Unable to start load as showing ‘0’ and locked
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Bosch avantixx7 4 yeas old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just to day, have tried unplugging appliance and left it off for several minutes.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Good Morning 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

Can you describe what symbols you see on the control panel or display? Or send me a photo of it so I can examine it. You have a place below the right side of the message box where you can attach photos.

Here is a link how it is described how you can send photos.

https://www.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
File attached (VQ671V1)

You must hold down the start button for at least 5 seconds. Then switch it off briefly and switch it on again. Then the key symbol should no longer be visible. Then we could also select and start another programme again.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
all done thanks

Great, I'm glad they made it. I am pleased that you have saved high technician costs. I hope that you will be happy with this device for a very long time. I want them to be happy with me. You can write a message again at any time. I am always at your disposal. You can always ask for my help. You are always welcome at JustAnswer.co.uk