KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  18+ years experience as Appliance Tech.
70193065

My query relates to an email, Hotpoint HIC 3B19 C UK

Hello, my query relates to an email
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Hotpoint HIC 3B19 C UK Integrated Dishwasher?
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hotpoint dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 26th March
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: There's nothing wrong really. I sent in a complaint and received an email in return suggest I should contact "parts"

Good morning and Welcome to Justanswer,

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today.

What is the issue with your Hotpoint dishwasher or why have you sent a complaint to Hotpoint ?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I was very dissapointed with the racks in the machine, My previous LFT 114 (about 12 years old) was much better.
not really something you can help with unless you can send the old racks back
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I don't think it's worth going further with this, I was just expressing an oppinion and it's not something you'll be able to resolve So i don't want to run up a bill. Can the racks be replaced ?

I understand your disappointment however, you have reached justanswer.co.uk, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches experts in various skills to customers.

The appliance is still covered under one year warranty with Hotpoint hence, you may call them at 03448 225 225 and check if they can provide replacement appliance.

These dishwashers come with pre-designed racks hence, every model has its own design.

Even if you go for a new rack, it will be same as this one.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I was sent thru to you on that number

You called that number ?

You may try their another number 03448 224 224.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Okay maybe I'll try the second number. Thanks for your help

You're welcome and Good Luck.

I hope I was able to answer your question.

If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a favorite Expert.

You'll have the option to do that on your "My Questions" page if you choose to rate our interaction or you can request me by name if you wish.

Have a wonderful day.