KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  18+ years experience as Appliance Tech.
70193065

Please. Washing machine. Button is flashing won't start and

please. Washing machine. Button is flashing won't start and there is a light on by the padlock picture. Not the key. Lindo300. How do I get it to start washing please
JA: What happened just before your washer displayed this message?
Customer: I pressed the arrow start button as normal. I have tried unplugging and turning off but it won't clear.
JA: How long has this been going on with your washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: This is the first time this has happened. I have tried unplugging,. I tried the child lock buttons bit it still won't clear.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I initially had error message as I moved machine and forget to turn water back on but that cleated after unplugging

Good morning and Welcome to Justanswer,

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today.

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your Zanussi Lindo washing machine.

Please provide its complete model number.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Picture attached

The automated phone call message is optional and premium service.

Sorry, I am not available for phone calls, and I am happy to help this way.

However, if you opt for phone call then another expert will call you based on their availability.

Thank you for the image.

This indicates the control is locked; please press and hold the two buttons (marked in the image attached) for around 10 seconds to unlock the control.

This should solve the issue, if there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Thank you. Had done that before but clearly not firm enough.

Excellent, Glad it is sorted :)

You're welcome and Good Luck.

I hope I was able to answer your question.

If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a favorite Expert.

You'll have the option to do that on your "My Questions" page if you choose to rate our interaction or you can request me by name if you wish.

Have a wonderful day.