Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Over 30 Years Experience!
110699312

I would like to buy some parts for my cooker, I have tried

I would like to buy some parts for my cooker, I have tried the on line site but am struggling. It does not show our model number. Paul.
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: It is a Rosieres Bocuse4040DB it is about 20 years old.
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: The website for spare parts
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: There was always a phone line for ordering parts, It worked and was easy. I struggle with anything online. Is there a phone line so that I can ask for what I need

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.co.uk

I would like to start by introducing myself, I am Andrew, one of the many experts on JustAnswer.co.uk with over 30 years of experience! I know it can be frustrating when electronics go wrong but from my experience, misconfiguration is usually the most common reason and with the right advice and guidance you can be sure to have them addressed. Please allow me a few moments to investigate the information you have logged with us today so that I can provide you with the information you need to have this matter addressed

I have investigated the information you have provided and it sounds like you have a query relating to a cooker for which you need assistance with purchasing replacement parts. I would suggest you refer to the website I have recommended below, these are the UK's largest spares providers that I personally use and can vouch for when it comes to the quality of service, parts and returns.

1. https://www.espares.co.uk/
  2. https://www.buyspares.co.uk/
  3. https://www.ransomspares.co.uk/

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
i JUST NEED TO TALK TO SOMEONE, wE TRIED TO ORDER SPARES 3 MONTHS AGO BUT ENDED WITH US GIVING UP. nOW THE BOTTOM ELEMENT ON THE SECOND OVEN HAS GONE SO WE NOW HAVE NO OVEN AND NEED TO ORDER SPARES URGENTLY. i HAVE NOW BEEN TRYING FOR LAST HOUR AND A HALF WITH NO SUCCESS.

Did you manage to take a look at the websites I have recommended?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
PLEASE call after 2pm as I'm having to go out now. Thank you

No problem, the call request is open to our experts and as one becomes available, they will call you.

Experience: Over 30 Years Experience!

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today. Sorry to hear your having issues, please stand by while I look into the problem for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

Which parts are you looking to source?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I have managed to sort out, Thanks.

Have a great day, there is no need to reply back, however should you need further assistance please do come back to me.

Thank you for letting us know.