James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have just bought a Kenwood Chef mixer FP19 CODE 21L38.

Customer Question

I have just bought a Kenwood Chef mixer FP19 CODE 21L38. pLUGGED IT IN AND TRIED TO USE THE BLENDER AND THEN THE SLICER AND NOTHING!! i TRIED ANOTHER SOCKET and the same thing, no power
JA: What device is not powering up?
Customer: mixer
JA: How long have you had your FP19?
Customer: I bought it yesterday and tried the customer services by phone and nothinf!!
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you
Expert:  James replied 15 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today. Sorry to hear your having issues, please stand by while I look into the problem for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

Expert:  James replied 15 days ago.

Are you sure the bowl is correctly fitted \ locked into position?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I contacted them by phone and it has been sorted out, thank you
Expert:  James replied 15 days ago.

No problem glad you have managed to resolve the issue, in most cases its just ensure the items are correctly inserted and locked into position. Have a great day.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
No thank you
Expert:  James replied 15 days ago.

Have a great day, there is no need to reply back, however should you need further assistance please do come back to me.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Ok
Expert:  James replied 15 days ago.

.