Mace2012
Mace2012, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  At your service..
68179415

What do you do when the coffee pod holder won’t slide out,

Customer Question

What do you do when the coffee pod holder won’t slide out
JA: What's the brand and model of your coffee maker? How old is it?
Customer: It’s a modo miso, not sure how old
JA: How long has this been going on with your coffee maker? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It’s done it occasionally before and I ‘ve somehow manipulated it out but it just won’t this time
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No - I’ve taken the water container off, unplugged it and plugged it in again but nothing works
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 10 days ago.

Expert:  Mace2012 replied 10 days ago.

Good day,

You have reached justanswer.co.uk., an independent paid question and answer platform that matches experts in various skills to customers. Offers for calls are just automated adverts; you can discard them if you are happy for a typed response (and do not want to pay the additional fee). Hope we can resolve it quickly via type response.

My name is ***** ***** Support Technician with over 10 years of experience, and I will assist you with your appliance today. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your appliance. I understand how frustrating that can be.

To help me better assist you, please provide its make and complete model number and or serial number

Expert:  Mace2012 replied 10 days ago.

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question.

Without the information requested I can only provide generic advice.

I would recommend using search video link which should help,please click the link below

Way to Fix Stuck Capsule/Coffee pod Holder 

Should you need anything else , I remain at your disposal.

Expert:  Mace2012 replied 10 days ago.

If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a favorite Expert. You’ll have the option to do that on your “My Questions” page if you choose to rate our interaction or type @ followed by my name in your next chat.

Thanks for reaching justanswer.com.uk

Wishing you a great day!