Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have the CDA W140 integrated dishwasher that is showing a

Customer Question

Hi, I have the CDA W140 integrated dishwasher that is showing a fault code that’s not listed in the manual. It’s the lights for super, eco and pre wash. There is no water in the machine but it sounds like it is trying to drain.
JA: What happened just before your dishwasher displayed this message?
Customer: It had been running through a super cycle
JA: What have you tried so far with your dishwasher?
Customer: I have cleaned the filters and reset the dishwasher
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: If I hold down the programme button to try and reset it allows me to chose a cycle but then beeps with the same error again
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.
Good Evening 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

It can have different Euro things. It may be that they have problems with the water level detection. It could also be that the control board is faulty. For example, when you open the door again now, do you still hear working noises?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
when the door is opened the noise carries on
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

Then you have a leak and electronic water has leaked into the bottom. Then Aqua stop is triggered, causing a fault. You must switch off the appliance and disconnect the power supply. Then you have to pull the appliance out and tilt it forward 45° so that the excess water can flow out. After that, you would have to open the unit completely and look for the leak.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I will try that. Thank you
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

Please good luck and success