Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My oven has locked the door and it is flashing PLoc. How do

Customer Question

My oven has locked the door and it is flashing PLoc. How do I get it open.
JA: What happened just before your oven displayed this message?
Customer: I was switching it back on again after turning it off at the mains. Was trying to set the time
JA: What have you tried so far with your oven?
Customer: tried holding the child lock. Also turned it off again for a while.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don’t think so
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.
Good Evening 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

Depending on the manufacturer and model number, the method may be different. Please give me the manufacturer and model number so I have an overview. Have I tried disconnecting the power supply from the wall for 1 hour so that a reset can be performed?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Hisense oven. The model is not written on the oven or the manual
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

I really need the model number. There are several methods to deactivate it. You may have a child lock button which you have to hold down for at least 3-5 seconds to deactivate it. It also works if you normally switch off the power supply to the oven via the fuse box for at least one to two hours. Then a reset will also be carried out.