James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

The front oven door has shattered! I have covid help, gas

The front oven door has shattered! I have covid help
JA: Is your oven gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: gas electric top electric grill No idea
JA: How long has this been going on with your oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Five minutes!
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: i opened the door there was a huge crash cant ho into kitchen

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today. Sorry to hear your having issues, please stand by while I look into the problem for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

What is the model number of your appliance, and how old is it?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Cant get near it glass on floor etc it has an electric four bunrner top a small over and grill then a large oven i
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Apologies leaving this service pointless

Without the information requested I can only provide generic advice at this time, but happy to elaborate once you provide the additional info. For now I hope you find this initial guidance useful.

Where you need a new glass front door you can order a replacement and fit it yourself but you need the model number to locate the correct part, a service such as here can supply the part.

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you are happy for the question to be closed there is no need to reply (as this will reopen the question), however do let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Dear ***** getting new cooker! But thank you so much

No problem, have a good day.