James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Can you tell me how I remove the front control panel of an

Hi - can you tell me how I remove the front control panel of an AEG Fridge Freezer? I need to remove and replace the water distributor assembly on model no RMB76111NX (PNC 925 993 214-00)
JA: How old is your AEG fridge?
Customer: 3 years. No warranty
JA: How long has this been going on with your AEG refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I know what the problem is and just need to change the part
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Nope!

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today. Sorry to hear your having issues, please stand by while I look into the problem for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

The panel just prises off, use a plastic spatula or putty knife and work around the edges and it will pop off.

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you are happy for the question to be closed there is no need to reply (as this will reopen the question), however do let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
There seems very little gap around the edge. Can I send you a picture to show what I'm dealing with?
PS -I'm an automotive engineer - much experience of breaking things trying to pry them off!
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Hi - please give me a call when you're available. Thanks, Mike

I have tried to call but there appears to be no answer, do let me know when you are available and will call you back.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Hi - sorry I missed the call. Back home now if you'd like to try again.
As discussed the panel has now been removed, so hopefully that given you access to the part you require