Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Over 30 Years Experience!
110699312

My dinamica coffee machine delivers cold coffee I’ve pre

Customer Question

My dinamica coffee machine delivers cold coffee I’ve pre warmed cups adjusted water temp
JA: What's the brand and model of your coffee maker? How old is it?
Customer: Less than a month
JA: How long has this been going on with your coffee maker? What have you tried so far?
Customer: as soon as we got it it went into descaling mode got stuck I had to phone you to sort its been periodically delivering Luke warm coffee
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I’ve tried everything only a set is to microwave coffe after it’s been made which I shouldn’t have to do. This is our 4th delonghi machine in 20 years others we’ve had no issue but this is our first dinsmica
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 14 days ago.

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.co.uk

I would like to start by introducing myself, I am Andrew, one of the many experts on JustAnswer.co.uk with over 30 years of experience! I know it can be frustrating when electronics go wrong but from my experience, misconfiguration is usually the most common reason and with the right advice and guidance you can be sure to have them addressed. Please allow me a few moments to investigate the information you have logged with us today so that I can provide you with the information you need to have this matter addressed

I have investigated the information you provided and it sounds like you have a query relating to a Coffee machine that cannot brew a hot drink. I would suggest there are a number of reasons that could cause this to occur and to be more specific most likely, the reasons why your coffee maker is not heating is because of either a blown a fuse, a faulty thermostat, or a malfunctioning heating element. It would be difficult for me to pinpoint what that may be over a computer but in this instance, as a repair is required, you will need to consult a professional who can repair the unit and replace any parts that need replacing. I can understand you may not be sure who to contact for the repair and for that reason, I would recommend using search directories such as Yell.com where you will find a list of local professionals.

1. Go to Yell.com
  2. Enter in the search field, Coffee Machine Repair. 
  3. In the location search, enter your postal code. 
  4. Lastly, call the services from the results and book one that fits with your budget. 

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew