Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Over 30 Years Experience!
110699312

We are having problem with Zanussi ZFG06400WA Freezer. the

Hi, we are having problem with Zanussi ZFG06400WA Freezer. the problem is when we turned the freezer on its trips one of the f the main electric circuit.
its happened after we defrosted.
JA: How old is your Zanussi freezer?
Customer: we bought 2017
JA: How long has this been going on with your Zanussi freezer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: the freezer turned off for 4 months now.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: we don't have no idea what cause we did contact electrician and he said it's not electrical problem this is happened after the defrost so i just turned on 5 days ago the issue is same.

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.co.uk

I would like to start by introducing myself, I am Andrew, one of the many experts on JustAnswer.co.uk with over 30 years of experience! I know it can be frustrating when electronics go wrong but from my experience, misconfiguration is usually the most common reason and with the right advice and guidance you can be sure to have them addressed. Please allow me a few moments to investigate the information you have logged with us today so that I can provide you with the information you need to have this matter addressed

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Hi andrew

I have investigated the information you have provided and it sounds like you have a query relating to a Fridge/Freezer which has started to trip mains at the circuit board. I have found every time your compressor turns on to run the cooling cycle, it will trip the breaker. When this happens, it is typically due to a grounding issue with the compressor that is causing the part to essentially become overloaded with electricity. Essentially, it means it is faulty and needs to be replaced. In this instance, I would suggest you will need to get a local professional out such as an appliance engineer who can book in a visit to assist you with the repair. I can understand you may not be sure who to contact, don't worry, I have you covered, I would recommend using search directories such as Yell.com where you will find a list of professionals.

1. Go to Yell.com
  2. Enter your Appliance Engineer in the search bar. 
  3. In the location field, enter your postal code for local results. 
  4. Call the services found and book one that fits your budget. 

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thanks for your support

Always here to help.