Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My battery to my cordless hoover has stopped working, Its a

My battery to my cordless hoover has stopped working
JA: Do you know the model of your Hoover appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Its a blade 3 and I bought it last December
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hoover? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have tried plugging on off it just stopped working
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Good Morning 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

There can be several reasons why the machine stops working. For example, when you plug it into any charging station, do you see a light or LED come on? Have you tried to charge the device again at another socket?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
The light on the charging port is red

Okay if the LED turns red when you plug it in then the battery I would be fine. I think you still have warranty. Then of course you have to claim on your warranty. A new battery should be sent to you free of charge. Can you give me the exact manufacturer and model number so I can give you the correct service number?