Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Over 30 Years Experience!
110699312

I have whole house but one of the discs is constantly showin

I have whole house but one of the discs is constantly showin red
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: I have whole house system but one of the discs is constantly showing red
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: About 1 week Ihave disconnectedandrecooectedit and moved it nearer the main moden
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The other discs arefine

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.co.uk

I would like to start by introducing myself, I am Andrew, one of the many experts on JustAnswer.co.uk with over 30 years of experience! I know it can be frustrating when electronics go wrong but from my experience, misconfiguration is usually the most common reason and with the right advice and guidance you can be sure to have them addressed. Please allow me a few moments to investigate the information you have logged with us today so that I can provide you with the information you need to have this matter addressed

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I will need some additional information in this instance as the information provided initially has not been very clear, I hope that is ok with you.

1. Could I confirm it's just the one disk that is not working in the player?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
just one

Has the disk worked previously?