Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Over 30 Years Experience!
110699312

I have ordered obaby grace inspire cot, Bed little prince, I

Hi I have ordered obaby grace inspire cot
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Bed little prince
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I ordered on 16th still waiting
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Order number ###-##-####

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.co.uk

I would like to start by introducing myself, I am Andrew, one of the many experts on JustAnswer.co.uk with over 30 years of experience! I know it can be frustrating when electronics go wrong but from my experience, misconfiguration is usually the most common reason and with the right advice and guidance you can be sure to have them addressed. Please allow me a few moments to investigate the information you have logged with us today so that I can provide you with the information you need to have this matter addressed

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I will need some additional information in this instance as the information provided initially has not been very clear, I hope that is ok with you.

1. Could you let me know where you ordered the item from?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I don't know i order from argo
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Kenton sainsbury

Was it ordered in-store or online?

As I have not heard back from you with the information requested, I will have to provide my answer based on the information you have provided us already, this may not be accurate, however, if you do wish to provide me with more information I can then look into investigating further!

Based on the information you have provided it sounds like you have a query relating to a recent order placed with Argos which has not yet arrived. I would recommend you start with attempting to track the item if you have any tracking information, if not you can contact Argos directly to chase the status of the order and to do so, please see the instructions I have attached below.

1. Dial - 0345(###) ###-####/li>
  2. Choose an option that connects you with a customer services advisor. 
  3. Provide your order number once connected so that it can be located on the system. 
  4. Request an update on the delivery status.
  5. If you don't have a tracking number, you may also request one.  

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Hello can you please answer me about my order I’m still waiting for it