Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have got an E13 error code on my washingmachine, drum has

Hi, I have got an E13 error code on my washingmachine, drum has not emptied, even tried a spin/drain programme, still full of water, please help. Thanks
JA: What happened just before your washer displayed this message?
Customer: nothing that I know of, its in the utility so I was not there before it started beeping with error mssge
JA: How long has this been going on with your washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: this is the 1st time its happened, I switched it off then turned the dial to spin/drain to try and get rid of water but it hasn’t worked
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: not that I know of
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Sorry its E18 the error code that has come up!
Good Afternoon 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

It is possible that your drain pump is blocked or defective. Have you already opened the service flap at the bottom, pulled out the filter and looked in the hole to see if the drain pump can move freely?

If you have not yet done so, I would recommend you to do so. Here is a general link for a video tutorial for you as an overview of what I would like to explain to you:

https://youtu.be/f9uS8_0-pWY

When you do this, please be careful, there could be residual water flowing out. Take enough towels on the floor so that they do not flood.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Hi, I have done that, it seems a £1 coin was wedged in little propeller after draining all the water and cleaning, i have put a quick was cycle on to try. Thank you

Great, I'm glad they made it. I am pleased that you have saved high technician costs. I hope that you will be happy with this device for a very long time. I want them to be happy with me. You can write a message again at any time. I am always at your disposal. You can always ask for my help. You are always welcome at JustAnswer.co.uk