James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

When i moved into my house early 2015 i purchased a Vax

Hello when i moved into my house early 2015 i purchased a Vax Rapide Ultra Cleaner - however have never used it!
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: I am having Brand Vax purchased early 2015
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: unpacked it today.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: i have added the necessary liquids but can't work out where the hose fits
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Actually being an elderly female I have surpassed myself and have found the answer!

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today. Sorry to hear your having issues, please stand by while I look into the problem for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

Please see the video in the link below this shows the hose attaches in the top of the floor head, you lift up the flap and the hose plugs in, then there is a separate connection to provide the detergent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJMdkycIvRY

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you are happy for the question to be closed there is no need to reply (as this will reopen the question), however do let me know if you have any follow up questions.