Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

In the area where the filter goes within our machine there

In the area where the filter goes within our machine there is water. Is this correct ?
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: AEGFSB32610Z
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: We only noticed it today when cleaning the filter
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Good Afternoon 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

Yes, that is correct. Some water always remains at the bottom of the fluff filter or pumps. It is not 100 per cent completely removed. Some water always remains at the bottom.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.

Please good luck and success