Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

We have an indesit iwde7145 that has stopped working and

We have an indesit iwde7145 that has stopped working and showed an F2 fault
JA: Do you know the model of your Indesit appliance? How old is it?
Customer: IWDE7145 and 5/6 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Indesit appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: stsrted testerday
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Good Morning 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

This error message means that you have problems with the motor. It may be that the motor, cable connection between the motor, or the main board is faulty or malfunctioning. It is recommended that you switch off the unit and leave the power supply disconnected from the wall for at least one to two hours so that a reset can be carried out. If it still does not work after this, the unit must be completely opened and checked with an electrical meter.