James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

2 red lights won't go off, De longhi magnifica bean to

2 red lights won't go off
JA: What's the brand and model of your lighting? How old is it?
Customer: De longhi magnifica bean to coffee 5 years old
JA: What's the brand and model of your lighting?
Customer: De longhi magnifica
JA: How long has this been going on with your lighting? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Months not working tried everything on Google help it said it needed water but it was full
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: 1 red light at left and and one at right beside eco button is flashing one on left is re all the time it's water related have tried everything

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today. Sorry to hear your having issues, please stand by while I look into the problem for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

When was the unit last descaled?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Last month
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
1 month ago

This suggests the boiler has failed as its not happy to warm up on start up, a repair can be arranged by calling 0345(###) ###-####/p>

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you are happy for the question to be closed there is no need to reply (as this will reopen the question), however do let me know if you have any follow up questions.