Tamar D
Tamar D, Master Tradesman
Experience:  HVAC/Refrigeration & Appliance Tech
17066333

All the lights are flashing on my fridge/freezer. Tried all

All the lights are flashing on my fridge/freezer. Tried all the obvious solutions. Getting a code 13. Any ideas.
JA: What's the brand and model of your fridge? How old is it?
Customer: Thetford n4000, model b, 15 months old
JA: How long has this been going on with your refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Over a week, all power sources good, tried switching off and on.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Started by not automatically switching sources then had to be switched off and on, restarted to get a power source. Finally arrow button wouldn't select asource but confirmation button would for about 10 seconds then lights started to flash again

Hi, my name is Tamar. I'll be assisting you with your Fridge today. First of all I would like to thank you for using JustAnswer. Please give me a few moments to review your question.

If it's alright with you, could I know whom I have the pleasure of speaking with today?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Peter Coates

Hello Peter, 13 is a thermistor error.
The first thing we need to do is check the wiring of it to make sure it isn't loose.

I see you've requested a call. If I accept it, Justanswer will charge an additional fee. I am happy to help via text instead. I am not responsible for sending the popup request that you received. It is an automated feature from the website. My preferred method of communication is text only.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Fine let's continue with text
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Which wires do I need to look at

Please see this video for a visual illustration of the checklist:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PxAvcXS_MY

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I'll have a look atthe wire's now and get back to you in a couple of minutes

Sounds good!

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Wiring all looks fine. So I'm guessing a faulty Thermistor.

That is correct.