Tim JA
Tim JA, Customer Service
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I have one of your Irons Supreme Steam Ultra 2400 watts, one

I have one of your Irons Supreme Steam Ultra 2400 watts, one of the steam plunger buttons on the top right hand side, the retaining tag has broken is it possible to have a new button as it does look as though I can repair it
JA: What's the brand and model of your iron? How old is it?
Customer: About 1 year? Supreme Steam Ultra 2400 Russel Hobbs
JA: How long has this been going on with your iron? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have used in this condition but the button keeps popping out for a little while and realized that possibly you could help me. The plastic tag that holds the button from coming has broken off.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: That is about all
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Model No 23051 are you likely to contact me today?
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Good afternoon, and welcome to the Technical section in Just Answer, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches customers' questions to experts in various skills. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear of your iron problem.  What was the purchase date?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I DON'T KNOW

Could you narrow it down to a month and year?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I have received a number from James

I understand that you've paid for the optional phone cal.  Do you still need assistance on this Q&A topic?