James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Have a Hotpoint Aquarius fridge/freezer. Although the fridge

Have a Hotpoint Aquarius fridge/freezer. Although the fridge is set on 3, the food in the fridge keeps freezing.
JA: Do you know the model of your Hotpoint fridge? How old is it?
Customer: 2018
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hotpoint refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: This is a tenant of mine, she tells me its been a few weeks
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: that's all I have

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today. Sorry to hear your having issues, please stand by while I look into the problem for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

What is the model number of your appliance, and how old is it?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
2018 installed as new. Don't have model number as I'm not on site.

Without the information requested I can only provide generic advice at this time, but happy to elaborate once you provide the additional info. For now I hope you find this initial guidance useful.

Where the appliance is overcooling then its likely the thermostat has failed and needs replaced, once you locate the model number you can use the website here to source a new thermostat.

Should you want to arrange a service engineer to repair it you can do so using a firm such as here

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you are happy for the question to be closed there is no need to reply (as this will reopen the question), however do let me know if you have any follow up questions.