James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I need to replace the main oven light (Body and Lamp ) in my

Hi I need to replace the main oven light (Body and Lamp ) in my CREDA Continental Double Electric Oven.
JA: What's the brand and model of your oven? How old is it?
Customer: I also need to replace the oven back wall which containes the fan baffle plate (a 4 screw fixing.Where can I buy these items?
JA: How long has this been going on with your oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Thanks for your speedy reply. There is no ID on the oven but its 30 years old.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The oven lamp is a three self tap onto the back wall and the air (fan) baffle plate is 4 self tappers

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today. Sorry to hear your having issues, please stand by while I look into the problem for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

What is the model number of your appliance, and how old is it?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Its a CREDA electric double oven about 30 years old

In reality parts are not going to be available for something more than 15 years old other than generic parts such as heating elements. As such I don't think you will be able to source the part due to age and being unable to determine the model, with this in mind I would recommend replacement.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Thank you for your good advice

Have a great day, there is no need to reply back, however should you need further assistance please do come back to me.